Please take a moment of your time to read this page. This page contains important information regarding our company policy on penalties, changes in rate, structure or cancellation fees.
If any of the below policies are violated we will terminate service immediately. No refunds will be issued.
- Max passenger capacity is maximum number of passengers allowed to enter the vehicle.
- No firearms, dangerous weapons, or illegal drugs are permitted in the vehicle.
- No passenger may have any part of his/her body out of windows while the vehicle is moving.
- Consumption of alcohol in the vehicle is limited to adults of state-mandated legal age.
- Consumption of food of any kind in the vehicle is prohibited.
NO SHOW AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
Client(s) can cancel reservation without penalties if cancelation is requested 3 hours prior to the pickup time. All non standard vehicles such as stretched limousines and SUVs require a 24 hours notice. Late cancellations and no shows will be charged at regular rate. It is very important to contact our office immediately in the case you cannot find your chauffeur. Do not attend to use other transportation without calling our office. You will be liable for the charges incurred for the unused vehicle. iLimo Transportation is not responsible for personal property left in the vehicles .